Office Manager / Administrator
Palantir seeks a self-motivated, energetic individual to work directly with company directors and management and provide geek-wrangling assistance.
We’re looking for someone who is not only good with people, and has a sense of humor, but is also organized, detail-oriented, good at multi-tasking, and can manage a wide array of diverse duties.
This position is based out of Palantir’s Chicago office, but will involve both real-time and asynchronous coordination with remote employees. To apply, please submit your contact information, cover letter, and resume via our contact form.
- Bookkeeping assistance
- Financial and operational reports
- Receptionist duties and daily administrative tasks
- Maintaining an efficient, organized, well-stocked, and professional office
- Event coordination for trainings or other gatherings
- Employee benefits administration
- Logistics planning and implementation for Palantir events and travel
- Copywriting for internal and external audiences
- Coordinates orientation for all new staff
- Strong project management skills, and ability to prioritize assignments and manage pressure with good humor
- Excellent communicator (both in writing and in person)
- Computer and Web-savvy (Drupal expertise is not required for this position)
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up; flexible and responsive, with a strong customer service orientation
- Analytical and problem solving skills, can easily think on their feet.
- Being able to drive and possessing a car is a strong plus
This is a full-time position that will start immediately. Salary is commensurate with experience. Generous benefit package includes health insurance, vacation, sick leave, and holidays. Applicants must be legally able to work in the United States.